Since 1851, Singer has been manufacturing sewing machines. And with their 159th year in the business, it is sure that they have produced several of the world’s first when it came to this industry. And among their high-quality products is the Singer 8763 Curvy Electronic Sewing Machine – Factory Serviced. This unit is packed with engaging features that is housed in a heavy duty metal frame and finished off with an eye-catching design.
Blame it to years of experience that this sewing machine has all the salient features a consumer could ask and want. First is the digital threading technology makes threading swift and hassle-free.
Next is the drop and sew bobbin system plus the 1-step buttonhole. This helpful feature can really make any sewing enthusiast’s day.
It‘s 30 stitch-pattern that can be controlled through electronic push-button selection enables your work to be strong and faultless given the right setting for length and width, pressure and tension as well as balance with your stitch. And to ensure the high-quality of your work is the automatic reverse function that gives your stitches further reinforcement.
Say goodbye to eyestrain as this unit has 3 LED lights with up to 100,000 hours staying time. These lights also employ the stay-cool technology, regardless of the number of hours operating time.
One noted feature with this unit is the meticulous parts and specifications. This unit has accessories provided fit for a specific purpose only. It has five different foot selection namely general purpose foot and decorative sewing foot, zipper foot, buttonhole and blind hem foot to give you an accurate sewing.
- SwiftSmart threading system
- Machine features: snap-on foot, electronic foot controller, DC motor
- Needles features: twin needle, 13 needle positions
- Sewing speed: maximum of 750 stitches per minute
- Accessories included: spool pin, small, medium and large thread spool caps, darning plate, bobbins, needle package, and 5-type foot pedal selection
- Warranty: 25 years
- Durable metal-base materials
- Compact and stylish
- Flexible, can be mounted to cabinet
- Portable, with built-in carry handle
- Backed with convenient features like SwiftSmart Threading System, Drop and Sew Bobbin System and One-Step Automatic built-in Buttonholes
- Wide selection of 30 stitch patterns
- None so far
This machine comes with $249 price tag. Most reviews would attest that this model is indeed one of the top machines ever manufactured and graced the stores.